**welcome to Angie's world**

8/24/2011

birthday?

this is me, 27 years old... in less than a month i will be 28 years old! i have to say i am a little excited!! i like growing older, wiser.. happier! i learn new things about myself all the time, and i have been off work for a while so i have had a lot of time to be with myself!! now it seems like every time i have a birthday i look back on my childhood birthdays, at stardust... my house playing in the back yard... surrounded by family and friends, the way it should be! i do accept growing older but i am scared of whats to come... what if this... what if that... to see where i go and what i do and what decisions i will run into along my way, my way to growing older.. AND wiser! i feel like everyone should just thank their lucky stars they are alive and healthy and enjoying life and the ones they love! i know im trying to! another year older, another year wiser, just another year... no way!! its gonna be THE BEST year!! my biggest worry for this birthday is only should i eat cake or not!