**welcome to Angie's world**

10/12/2011

whats this world coming to?

I'm not sure if anyone can really answer the question that I'm asking... but what is this world coming to? people are becoming scared to walk down the street, or to take a bus... people are scared to help other people when they are in trouble for fear of getting hurt or killed themselves! the death of Jamie Kehoe hit me hard for some reason! what a sad loss in our world... here's a guy who will stand up and do the right thing and gets the worst imaginable outcome... i feel for his family and friends and i hope something good comes out of this at least... i heard again this morning that a baby was found in the river... WHAT!!! who would do that to a baby?? my heart breaks and as our world grows, mine grows smaller... how can someone take another persons life? it blows my mind! i hope whoever it is that killed JAMIE KEHOE gets whats coming to him and the girl that was with him, if she doesn't turn up and say anything.... she'll get hers I'm sure! karma has a funny way of working out and it will get you in the end! so this blog is just to show my concern for the state of our world and to show my great appreciation for people like Jamie Kehoe!! RIP