**welcome to Angie's world**

7/27/2011

For those of you who don't know... this is the love of my life, the keeper of my heart, the roo to my pinder, my amazing, lovable, entertainer LUCY!!! so i guess 6 years ago i really realized that dog is "mans" best friend! i don't know what i would do without her! she is my babe, my love... it sounds funny to some people but she is my baby, i treat her like my little baby! i baby talk her, i carry her to bed at night, i give her a piece of chicken every time i eat chicken, well... any meat for that matter! when my ex and i broke up, i had to say good-bye to her... it was the hardest thing i ever had to do! my exes mom brought her to me while my ex gets back on his feet! so for now, she is with me! she cuddles me every night, and when it looks like I'm about to fall asleep, she gets up and goes to the bottom of my bed and sleeps between my legs! this used to be uncomfortable, but i learned to live with it, and now its just normal! she hogs my bed! and she always has to get all the attention! she has a lot of character to, she gives me attitude, she talks back, but i tell her how it is! all in all, i love my dog and i just wanted to share that with you!
-xoxo-