**welcome to Angie's world**

7/20/2011

writers block

writers block... what is it? it is terrible, that's all i know! frustrating! when you want to write and you start to, but three or four sentences in, your scribbling it out or crumpling up the paper and throwing it away!! i always felt like writing should come so easy to a good writer! maybe I'm not a good writer! maybe i need to enhance my skills? who knows, i know that i love to write and to me, that's really all that counts! so, this week, I'm going to try to do some research on children's books, demographics, self-publishing and so on... try to learn about the things that will help me further myself in this area of  my life! we'll see! I'm gonna get down to it and take notes! if i could publish a children's book, i would be so happy!! my ultimate goal is to have a series... I'm not gonna get into detail, but maybe you will all see one day!